Tracey Preston - Director
Tracey has worked in the television industry as a news and current affairs journalist for the past 15 years. She has reported on stories both nationally and internationally for Channel 9 Perth, TCN 9 Sydney, Channel 7 and SBS.
Tracey's television career has provided her with an invaluable insight into how the media works, and what it takes to create a news angle to gain positive media coverage. To complement her considerable media experience, Tracey has completed PR/Media Relations studies at Sydney University.
Media Animal can draw on its network of experts and professional consultants. We assemble the team appropriate to the specific needs of projects and clients. This business model provides great flexibility and practical cost management.
Media Animal Consultants include:
- Debra Cornwall
- A news and current affairs journalist with over 20 years experience in the industry. Debra's skills are invaluable when it comes to providing media training for our clients. Debra has worked for the Sydney Morning Herald, A Current Affair, the 7.30 Report, headed up the NSW Police Media Unit and more recently has worked as a producer on Four Corners.
- Sandra Odorisio
- A seasoned news journalist with over two decades experience in the television industry. Sandra has worked as a producer and reporter for National Nine News, a newsreader and reporter for Channel 10's Eyewitness News, a reporter on A Current Affair, a Producer on 60 Minutes, a reporter for the ABC's 7.30 Report and a series producer for Foxtel. She currently runs her own production company.
- Judy Goldman
- A PR media-relations guru with a background in television journalism. Senior lecturer for Public Relations at Sydney University and in 2005 and 2006 headed up the communications, media and PR unit for the Commonwealth Games.
- Gene Hayden
- An award-winning journalist and editor who has dedicated the last 10 years to working on international PR Campaigns. Her savvy writing skills enable her to bring client products, issues and stories to life in a way the media finds hard to resist. Her work has been featured in major metropolitan magazines, on websites, television and radio in Australia, Canada and the United States. Gene understands what the media wants and obtains excellent results for clients by linking their interests to those of editors and their audiences for a win-win relationship.
- Jane Button
- A media savvy writer with over 15 years experience. Jane's career has included reporting for SBS news and current affair shows as well as writing and producing international documentaries.